Friday, June 19, 2015

Quickie

Ok, here with a quickie, I really haven't stopped making cards altogether, just don't have a chance to blog them.  Wanted to share this one, made for a co-worker/friend/family member.  He loves to celebrate his bag day, so I had to make a great card.  I have had Brianna Blaster printed out for forever, but always found her a bit daunting to color.  I decided to finally give her a go!
She is colored with Copics, and I added some metal brads, gears, and a clock all from Michaels.  The flower stickers were in my stash, as were the papers.  Overall, I was pretty pleased how she turned out!  And I'm pretty sure the recipient liked it as well.

I will be entering the new "Anything Goes" Challenge over at Kenny K's Krafty Krew.

Happy Friday!!

Thanks for stopping by,

Jasmine

2 comments:

knitmachinequeen (KMQ) said...

Love this card especially all of the different embellishments. It's perfect for our Anything Goes challenge at KennyK's Krafty Krew. Thank you for joining us and good luck in the drawing. I hope to see you again in future drawings.

Rachelle
DT member

NickScrapShack said...

Great card! I love the way you coloured her. And the mix of blue,red and steam punk embellishment looks amazing!

Thank you for sharing your talent with us at KennyK. Good luck!
Nick
Team A(ll That)