Saturday, March 21, 2015

Wishful Thinking!

Holy moly, two posts in just a couple weeks.  I might just be getting some of my mojo back!  It's officially SPRING in New England...so of course, it's SNOWING...again.
 
To take my mind off this miserable winter, I thought I would have a go at the Challenge going on over at Saturated Canary (drawn by the wonderfully talented Krista Smith), using 1 of 2 (or both) images available here.
 
I decided to use the super hip Beach Ink image.  As a "collector" of tattoos myself, I just love this tatted up beach babe.  She is colored with Copics, papers are DCWV Tahiti Beach Stack, flowers and embellies from stash and Michaels.  I totally cased the card posted on the Facebook Page by Zara Petkova because it is AMAZING.
Some winners will be chosen by vote, so if you feel so inclined, pop on over here, pick your faves and give them a vote.  Thanks to Krista for the awesome inspiration, and here's hoping it might actually FEEL like spring soon.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Jasmine

No comments: