Friday, June 22, 2012

SSD Fabulous Freebie Friday!

This week at SSD Papercraft Planet Group we are celebrating the official start of summer (June 20th).  And boy was it a HOT start, not that I am complaining!  I love summer, it is definitely my favorite season.  Our Fabulous Freebie for this Friday is Soda Pop.  Isn't she adorable?  In honor of the start of summer, the challenge is "Summer Shades" - use Summery colors. 
I colored Sassy Soda Pop with Copics, and added small pearls for buttons, and of course, Inkssentials Glossy Accents to the soda bottle (I may need an intervention for Glossy Accents soon, LOL!).  As soon as I saw the image I knew I wanted to incorporate a bottle cap, so I made sure to have my Hubby save some for me (he was more than happy to oblige by having a few beers).  I placed an American Crafts Flair "Postcards" button in the bottle cap.
Sketch was #123 Operation Write Home, flipped vertical to work with the image.
Papers:  Basic Grey - Picadilly/Flapjack Breakfast
Embellies:  Sunflower Yellow Queen & Co Rhinestones, Ribbon, green rhinestones, from stash, WOC & Recollections flowers.

We'd love to see your sunny, summery projects at the SSD Papercraft Planet Group.  Soda Pop is only available for 24 hours, so be sure to stop by and snag her before she's gone!  Don't forget to come by next week for a very special Sassy in the City release and party, you will not want to miss it!  There is an anniversary celebration all month long at Sassy Studio Designs and at the SSD Papercraft Planet Group, be sure to check out all the new releases and join in the festivities!

Thanks for stopping by!

Jazzy T

2 comments:

Regan said...

She looks so sweet! LOVE the bottle cap! Stroke of genius! And your coloring is fabulous, as always! Hope you're keeping cool! :)
{hugs}
Regan

Kathy said...

So cute Jasmine! Love the bottle cap, such a fun embellie!