Saturday, May 5, 2012

Baby Shower

Hola, Happy Cinco De Mayo!!!!  Quick card I made for a co-worker, we happened to be out to lunch on Friday (ok, really we were shopping at TJ Maxx at lunchtime) together, and it came up in conversation that I made cards, and she needed a card for a baby shower this weekend.  Of course I was happy to oblige.  Image is another lovely one from A Day For Daisies called Babies Smile.  Isn't it so sweet?  Image is colored with Copics.  I struggled a bit with the baby's hair, since it was just a blank space on the image.  It came out...ok, I suppose.
The rest:
Papers:  Crate Paper, Paper Hearts Collection - "Love Letter".
Embellies:  Recollection pearls, Recollection & WOC Flowers.  Ribbon from stash.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend, and I sure hope the sun decides to make an appearance soon.  We did need the rain, but I think we're good now!  I do think I see a hint of blue sky through the clouds.  Looking forward to some Cervezas and Margaritas later on.  Ole!

Jazzy T

1 comment:

Regan said...

So precious! Your coloring is phenomenal, especially their hair! Love the gorgeous flower arrangement and your big lovely bow! Buy anything good at TJ Maxx? ;)
{hugs}
Regan