Tuesday, February 14, 2012

For the Hubby

So, I feel like the blog was getting a little lifeless.  I haven't made any new cards other than for the design team, but I decided to organize my very haphazard crafting space a little tonight by putting some of the cards I've made into a binder.  It's pretty neat to actually see the progression made from some of the first cards I've made to now, and I hope to just keep learning and getting better.  These are an assortment of cards I made for my handsome, sweet Hubby from 2011, I'll do my best to at least remember where the images came from!


 This was my Christmas card, image is Mrs. Claus, by Kenny K.  Background paper was from an older Valentine Stampin' Up package.  The border punch is the Parisian Edger by EK Success purchased from Michaels. 
 This was just a random fall card made with a sweet Sassy Studios retired image called Candy Apple that was offered as a freebie to followers on Paper Craft Planet.  I knew I had the apple paper, and the sentiment, so I really didn't have a choice but to make a card combining all 3.
 Father's Day card, unfortunately I don't know where I got this adorable guy from, he was a freebie most likely found on Free Digital Stamps, this is a great source of images/sentiments/ideas.
 Another super cute Sassy Studios image, available here Little Honey's - Army Honey for our anniversary.  My husband is in the Army (He spent a year in Iraq but very very gratefully returned home safe and sound), this Little Honey was perfect to show him how much love and respect I have for him.  I used the Cuttlebug Stars embossing folder on the yellow paper, and Diecut using Spellbinders Label 8.  I had FINALLY got a Cuttlebug machine and was excited to start using it, it really allows for so many more options.


1 comment:

Regan said...

All of them are gorgeous, of course! Each perfectly colored and embellished! I think hubby knows how lucky he is! ;)
{hugs}
Regan