Thursday, October 11, 2012

Punkin' Shower


My friend's sister is having a fall baby and her shower theme was pumpkins and fall.  I of course had to make a card for her, and I was happy to.  I ADORE all the fairies at Mo's Digital Pencil, and Fall Fairy Jesen was perfect for the occasion.  Could he BE any cuter?
 
Jesen is colored with Copics, with a generous helping of stickles added to his wings.  I cut him out using lacy circles Spellbinders die, sponged a little yellow ink around the image.  I wove some Hemptique twine through the lacy part of the circle.  I made it an easel card so it could be displayed at the shower.
 
Papers, brads and ribbon all from stash.  Very excited to be able to play along in the "B" is for... challenge at Mo's Challenge Blog.  (B being for baby boy in this case)
 
Fall has definitely arrived here in New England.  It's getting chilly, windy, gray, and the leaves are changing.  I don't mind the fall, but I could totally do without winter.  Lots to look forward to the rest of the month.  My son's 5th birthday is on Monday, but we're having a little party for him on Sunday.  next weekend are my Dad and Grandfather's birthdays. We'll be going to a weenie roast for my grandfather's 80th!  After that a fun day with a friend at a local farm, and then Halloween!  Phew.
Be sure to check back this weekend for a new Corrosive Challenge too!

Thanks for stopping by.

Jazzy T


3 comments:

Franz♥ said...

Too cute Jasmine! Really love your colouring and papers are wonderful!

Thanks for sharing this lovely work with us at Mo's Challenge this week :)

Hugs, Franz.

Regan said...

He is just the cutest! Your coloring is amazing, and I love the sparkle on his wings! Such an adorable idea for a Fall themed baby shower!
{hugs}
Regan

Kim Bell said...

He is so cute! Love the card layout. Thanks so much for joining at Mo's Digital Stamp Challenge.
Hugz
Kim