Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Valentine Beer


This sexy lady (and a beer) are a Valentine card for my husband.  We both have an affinity for beer, wine, Mojitos...you get the point ;-).  I thought this image was perfect for a card for him.  She is a Blue Butterfly Digi Stamp from their Pinup Girls collection named "Ginger Beer".  She can be purchased here Bizzy Becs.  I think I stumbled on this site just doing a Google search for "sexy Valentine digi stamps", and voila!  In addition to being drawn to images of fairies and mermaids, I also really like vintage and pin up images.  The striped paper in the background is from a stack called Downtown Loft.  The woodgrain paper and bakers twine were both purchased at a store in Westford, MA called Ink About It, which is dangerously close to where I work for those times I am in need of some retail therapy and an escape from my workday.  A few jewels and some glitter for the beer foam added the final touches.  Hope he likes it!  Perhaps I'll give him a six-pack to go with it, LOL.

Jazzy T

2 comments:

Regan said...

Love how it turned out! The baker's twine is perfect! And you know I love that striped paper! I was just thinking about taking a trip to Ink About It... Hmmm, maybe Saturday! I haven't been in ages, and I need a fix! lol Awesome card, Jaz! He's going to love it! :)
{hugs}
Regan

Kathy said...

This is awesome, your dh will love it. Fun papers and the twine is a great embellie.